[NEW VIDEO] Psychedelic Watercolor Background with Unity Stamp

July 27, 2017

Happy Thursday! 
The weekend is almost here so, why not wind down and watch a NEW VIDEO I made for you and SHOP the new Phyllis Harris stamps at Unity Stamp?

If you like to see more videos from me, do click SUBSCRIBE and give me a BIG THUMBS UP and I will be making more! 

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Psychedelic Watercolor Background with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #gansaitambi #watercolor #psychedelic #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #ginamariedesigns #katscrappiness #rainbow #wonkydie #quicktipvideo #youtube #processvideo

Here is a card I made using the new Phyllis Harris stamp "Simple Places". Don't you think this is just SO so sweet?? LOVE it!

I colored the background using Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. I first wanted to create an aurora sky, but had to much fun and made a psychedelic background instead! *oopsie*

Then I die cut the piece using one of my favorite dies, the Gina Marie Designs Stitched Wonky die.

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Psychedelic Watercolor Background with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #gansaitambi #watercolor #psychedelic #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #ginamariedesigns #katscrappiness #rainbow #wonkydie #quicktipvideo #youtube #processvideo

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and do drop by to say HI to me (@scrappyscrappy_) if you're also on Instagram. 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the beautiful background, Angeline! Such a unique design, thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!